Economy Class return Airfare (Delhi - Bangkok - Delhi), 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya, 3 Nights accommodation in Bangkok, 5 Breakfast & 4 Dinners (Dinner at Indian Restaurant, with Fixed Menu), Airport transfers, Coral Island tour (max 4 hours), Pattaya City tour, Alcazar Show, Underwater World tour, Full day Safari World tour with Marine Park and Lunch, All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis. All taxes. Services of our representative in Thailand.
- Economy Class return Airfare on Indigo Airlines. (Delhi - Bangkok - Delhi)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya. (Bella Express / Sunshine Hotel & Residence / Sunshine Vista / Equivalent*)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Bangkok. (Regency Park / Royal Park View / Equivalent*)
- 5 Breakfast & 4 Dinners (Dinner at Indian Restaurant, with Fixed Menu)
- Airport transfers
- Coral Island tour (max 4 hours)(Not valid for Senior Citizens)
- Pattaya City tour
- Alcazar Show in Pattaya.
- Underwater World tour at Pattaya.
- Full day Safari World tour with Marine Park and Lunch at Bangkok.
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis.
- All taxes
- Services of our representative in Thailand
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Travel Insurance(Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Tips to Drivers, Guides, Representative, Laundry expenses, Wines, Mineral water, Food and drinks not in the regular Menus provided by us.
- Surcharges if any
- Visa fees at Thailand airport OR Visa from India.
Day 1: Delhi - Bangkok - Pattaya
Arrive Bangkok Airport. Meet the Local Tour operator Near Exit Area after Clearing custom & Visa processing. Later you will be transferred to Pattaya. Once you arrive in Pattaya, check in to your Hotel (Check in time 1400 - 1500 hours). Enjoy Lunch at Indian Restaurant. In the evening you will enjoy the famous Alcazar show. Alcazar Show is the unique cabaret of Pattaya which offer entertainment and grandeur at its best. The Alcazar Show is considered as the ‘Moulin Rouge and Lido of East Asia’. The Alcazar Show is also famous for its Lady Boys and transvestites. Enjoy a dinner at an Indian restaurant and return back to your hotel and spend the night.
Day 2: Pattaya
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel (7 AM to 9 AM). After breakfast, get transfer to Coral Island by Normal boat. Enjoy various water sports or simply laze at the pristine beaches. After the Coral Island tour return back to the Hotel & Enjoy Indian Lunch. Later visit Underwater World and admire the precious marine world. Your rest of the evening is free at leisure. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in your hotel.
Day 3: Pattaya - Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel (7 AM to 9 AM). After breakfast, Check out from the hotel & transfer to Bangkok (by Surface) and on the way Enjoy panoramic City Tour of Pattaya with World Gems Collection show on the way. After arrival in Bangkok enjoy Lunch. After lunch, Check in to the Bangkok hotel at 1600 - 1630 hours. In the evening enjoy Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise and admire the city of Bangkok from a different perspective while enjoying onboard entertainment and dinner. Enjoy an overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel (7 AM to 9 AM). Later proceed to enjoy Full day Safari World Tour and Marine Park with Lunch. Visit the Safari World which is a popular tourist attraction of Thailand. The Safari World has two main theme parks notably - The Safari Park and Marine Park. The Safari Park is renowned for various Asian and African animals present in a natural environment. The evening is free for leisure. Enjoy dinner in an Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel (7 AM to 9 AM). After breakfast Proceed for Golden and Reclining Buddha temple visit. Later proceed for a Full day Siam Park City (one of the biggest theme park in Asia) with lunch. The Siam Park City is a popular amusement park of Bangkok. The amusement park boasts of many thrilling rides, fun activities and lots of entertainment. The park is spread in 120 acres and is known as the largest theme and water park in Southeast Asia. The park offers wide variety of activities for different groups of visitors. Your rest of the evening is free. Enjoy dinner in an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 6: Bangkok - Delhi
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel (7 AM to 9 AM). Check out from the hotel and get transfer to airport to catch your flight back to Delhi.